Political Islam is Islam's ideology about unbelievers, kafirs.
Dhimmi and Dhimmitude
After Mohammed had destroyed the three tribes of Jews in Medina, he attacked the Jews of Khaybar, a hundred miles away. After they surrendered, he made them dhimmis. A dhimmi was a non-Muslim who agreed to resist nothing about Islam in law, customs, art or any public writing. In short, the culture became Islamic and the Jews could be Jews only in their homes and in the synagogue.
So today, a dhimmi is a kafir (non-Muslim) who goes along with Islam and even defends Islam. Examples of dhimmitude are ministers and rabbis who attend multicultural meetings with imams and say they worship the same god. A dhimmi never reads any of Islam’s source texts. When schools fail to teach the history of 270,000,000 killed in jihad, the school is practicing dhimmitude.
Since ignorance causes dhimmitude, knowledge of the doctrine of political Islam will change a dhimmi into a kafir.
Here is one dhimmi treaty with Christians:
1. We shall not build, in our cities or in their neighborhood, new monasteries,
churches, convents, or monks' cells, nor shall we repair, by day or by night,
such of them as fall in ruins or are situated in the quarters of the Muslims.
2. We shall keep our gates wide open for passersby and travelers. We shall give board and lodging to all Muslims who pass our way for three days.
3. We shall not give shelter in our churches or in our dwellings to any spy, nor hide him from the Muslims.
4. We shall not teach the Koran to our children.
5. We shall not manifest our religion publicly nor convert anyone to it. We shall not prevent any of our kin from entering Islam if they wish it.
6. We shall show respect toward the Muslims, and we shall rise from our seats when they wish to sit.
7. We shall not seek to resemble the Muslims by imitating any of their garments.
8. We shall not mount on saddles, nor shall we gird swords nor bear any kind of arms nor carry them on our persons.
9. We shall not engrave Arabic inscriptions on our seals.
10. We shall not sell fermented drinks.
11. We shall clip the fronts of our heads. [An Arabic sign of shame, a beaten man]
12. We shall always dress in the same way wherever we may be, and we shall bind the zunar round our waists.
13. We shall not display our crosses or our books in the roads or markets of the Muslims. We shall use only clappers in our churches very softly. We shall not raise our voices when following our dead. We shall not take slaves who have been allotted to Muslims.
14. We shall not build houses higher than the houses of the Muslims.
Whoever strikes a Muslim with deliberate intent shall forfeit the protection
of this pact.
(from Al-Turtushi, Siraj al-Muluk, pp. 229-230)