Measuring Mohammed examines different aspects of Political Islam in order to make the doctrine understandable for the non-Muslim. The religion of Islam is of no concern to the non-Muslim, but the politics of Islam affect all people.
- clarifies the dualistic nature of Islam
- examines how Islamic politics affect the non-believer
- describes the impact of Sharia on non-believers
- examines the life of Mohammed, the perfect Muslim
- reveals the secrets of the Islamic doctrine of slavery
- shows how to see the world through Islamic eyes
- describes the different types of jihad
- discusses how to talk about Political Islam
- explains how to defeat Political Islam
Topics include dualism; Sharia; jihad; Kafir; slavery; debate; defeating Political Islam.
6″ x 9″ Paperback