When you mention a Koran verse or a hadith that a listener does not like, they may answer: It all depends on how you interpret it. Pew Research asked one billion Muslims how they interpret Islam and the results are interesting.
The second of two part interview.
Topics include: what to do about political Islam, the corruption of universities, the censorship of humor, critical thought, why I sell small books, know Mohammed and understand what is happening today…
Since the attack on the World Trade Towers we have seen many experts arise who are not professors. Why? The simple answer is that the professors are too timid to do their job and speak the truth about Islam. Others have to do their work for them.
Topics covered include:
• The confusion about Islam by the Left
• What we need to learn from history about Islam
• The nanny state and the reporting of facts
• Generational thinking
• Can Islam ever live at peace?
• How are we becoming Islamized?